Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1st - May I's

Seems like so many use Tuesdays as TMI day, so it got me thinking about the rest of the week.  I think it would be nice to dedicate each day of the week to an idea or theme.  At least that would be something for me to shoot for, so here's my idea so far.

MONDAY - movies and music day
TUESDAY - tmi day
WEDNESDAY - weepy day
THURSDAY - thankful day
FRIDAY - fun day
SATURDAY – spaghettios dude day
SUNDAY - sony day

MONDAYS - would be a day to share moves or music that I find interesting or has grabbed my attention from another blogger.  I thought of something else that started with M but slipped my mind for now.

TUESDAYS - could still be tmi day, but I don't necessarily think that means having to talk about just gross or conventionally inappropriate topics.  To me, tmi can simply mean topics that the normal person would probably could care less about hearing, but I'm going to share anyway.

WEDNESDAYS - would be a day for weepy, witchy or wenchy thoughts.  Doesn't mean I won't be snarky the rest of the week, but since I don't want this blog or tumblr to be all about 'poor me', perhaps dedicating one day a week to purge my demons will suffice.

THURSDAYS - would be a great day to follow weepy day, since it can be the day I can talk about things I am thankful for, and/or thank the people that follow or like what I'm doing.

FRIDAYS - is perfect for fun or funny day.  Stuff to make us laugh or enjoy.  Nuff said.

SATURDAYS - could be for Meatball Man to have his say.  Not sure where this will take me each week, but I'd be interested to see what happens!

SUNDAYS - would be Sony Day, otherwise known as the day that I share a snapshot or two from my Sony Digital Camera.

Who knows if this will evolve as I continue to blog and tumblr, but I'm looking forward to seeing how well I meet this new challenge that I've set before myself.

TVVT

No comments:

Post a Comment